Entertainment & Events
Engage audiences and target cross channel with reliable, high-performance, sophisticated engagement and targeting tools across Social, Mobile and LBS. Provide custom campaigns tailored to each audience through SMS, Rich Push, Print, Passbook, and Social.
Sample Use Cases
- Improve engagement with real time offers and content
- Create new advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Send out two-way SMS and Push to enhance mobile marketing
- Solicit feedback and music preferences while building a powerful Mobile CRM database.
- Use Social and Mobile to power live, on-air polls and post the feedback in real time.
- Events and special programs aimed to raise awareness or money for a cause can utilize Text and Social marketing campaigns.
- Allow customers to easily engage on the go with a Mobile website, Mobile messaging and posts to Social.
- All printed material should include Social buttons, an SMS campaign for customers to Text in, and a QR code to encourage the immediate engagement by viewing videos, completing surveys, answering polls, or downloading a coupon.
- Voting Campaigns
- Contests & Sweepstakes
- Post-2-Screen - posting interactive real-time messages on screen or display
- Q&A - allowing interaction via Question & Answer sessions with the audience and the host or moderator, etc.
- Multimedia Content Delivery - ringtones, wallpaper, video, more
- Mobile Posting of multimedia content including pictures, video and more
- Social Network Applications to build Facebook and Twitter participation
- Create and distribute Passbook content and tune-in reminders
- Drive engagement and page views within applications on tablets
More Twitter Chatter Correlates to Higher TV Ratings, Study Reveals
Mashable: A new study reveals that more Twitter chatter correlates to higher television ratings. …
Super Bowl Ad-Related Hashtags Were Used 300K Times On Sunday, Up 273 Percent
TechCrunch: Going into the Super Bowl, folks who care about such things probably knew it was not only going to be the Most Social! Super Bow…
SMS Wins in 2012: Ace, Coke, Land's End, Chargers Football
Ace Hardware Knows Which Way the Wind is Blowing Ace Hardware is a national brand with local or regional ownership. Westlake Ace, a franchise owning 8…